Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Flourless Pancakes
These pancakes will have no mercy on your reward cues as you experience what could be considered heaven in your mouth. With only two ingredients -- these banana pancakes are the ultimate satiating breakfast while at the same time being flourless, gluten-free, dairy-free and having no added sugar.
All you need for a short stack of these filling pancakes is --
- 2 eggs
- 1 banana
- Toppings are optional!
- Spray a skillet with coconut oil spray and bring to medium heat
- While the skillet is heating, mix 1 banana and 2 eggs until mixed evenly
- Pour 4 medium-sized circles onto the skillet and let simmer until bubbles form on the top
- Flip once they are a golden brown
- Top with your favorite toppings -- I used MCT oil and dark chocolate chips