Hasselback Butternut Squash with Tahini + Coconut Sugar
This Hasselback Butternut Squash is bursting with flavor -- with no real need for any additional toppings but I mean who doesn't love a little extra tahini and coconut sugar?
- Serves: 4
- Macros/per serving:
- Total calories: 147
- 9.6g fat
- 15g carbs
- 2.4g protein
The ingredient list for this sweet, healthy treat is short but efficient.
1 organic Butternut Squash
2 TBSP organic unsalted butter
1 TBSP coconut sugar
1 TBSP tahini
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place a sheet of parchment paper on a baking sheet and set aside.
3. Peel your squash
4. Cut the squash in half long ways
5. Scrape out the seeds
6. Cut little slits into the squash hasselback-style
7. Melt the butter and add in the coconut sugar
8. Lather generously on top of the butternut squash
9. Place on the baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes
10. Finish it off with the tahini and a little extra sugar on top