How to Make a Great Steak
If you've never cooked a steak before, there's a good chance you may be intimidated by the task ahead. However, no need to stress. All you need is a few simple ingredients and a solid attention span. Here is a simple recipe I used to create these ...meaty dishes.
- 2 boneless steaks
- Himalayan sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Set meat out about two hours before you want to start cooking.
- Pour a small amount of oil into the pan. Heat it until it's crackling hot.
- Set steaks in hot pan.
- Cook for 5-10 minutes on high heat for a medium-rare steak. Cooking in a skillet takes longer if the pan isn't covered. Turn as often as you like.
- Let the steak rest for around 10 minutes.
- Slice and serve!