EFM Almond Flour Brownies
Over Labor Day Weekend I had some extra time on my hands to make some delicious almond flour brownies! These brownies are perfect straight out of the oven, warmed up for later or even put them in the fridge to keep them fresh and eat them cold!
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 6 large eggs
- 1 scoop Earth Fed Muscle Chocolate Whey
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350F. Cut out a 7" square of parchment paper and lay it in the bottom of a 7" square cake pan. Then grease the sides of the cake pan with coconut oil.
- Combine all the ingredients for the brownies in a medium size mixing bowl and blend until completely smooth!
- Pour the batter into the cake pan and cook on 350F for 25-30 minutes; until a knife when inserted comes out clean.