No-Bake Almond Hazelnut Squares
The holiday season is here which means LOTS of cooking and baking! When I'm baking I do a lot of ...taste-testing during the preparation. (AKA I eat all of the food while I'm cooking because I have no impulse control).
Luckily I've been messing around with lots of no-bake recipes that are quick and convenient. These no-bake maple almond & chocolate hazelnut squares are the perfect treat for anyone looking for a quick and easy dessert to bring to a gathering or a nice vegan option to have stored in the fridge. Find these amazing flavors from Justin's!
- 1 cup Justin's Maple Almond Butter
- 1/4 cup Organic Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 cup Organic Coconut Flour
- 1/2 cup water
For the chocolate topping:
- 1/2 cup Justin's Chocolate Hazelnut Butter
- 1 cup Organic Dark Chocolate Chips
- Line an 8 x 8' pan with parchment paper
- Combine the ingredients for the bottom (maple almond butter, coconut flour, coconut sugar and water) in a bowl and spread out in pan
- Place pan in freezer
- While letting that harden, mix up the ingredients for the toppings
- Melt chocolate chips and hazelnut butter together in a bowl, take pan out of freezer and pour the toppings on
- Place back in freezer for an hour