Chocolate Banana Bread
Okay so, like, I MIGHT be going overboard with the baked goods lately but it's the holiday season, amirite? I have been trying out different breads and cookies constantly and let me tell ya, baking at 9000 feet is quite different than baking at sea level (the first few tries were dry AF). Luckily for me I had a willing participant to taste-test all of my experiments.
This Chocolate Banana Bread has all-natural ingredients with a little extra egg and water here and there to help balance out the dry climate. It was extra moist...
- 3 bananas
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon table salt
- 1 cup coconut flour flour
- 1/2 cup organic cacao powder
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash bananas.
- Add melted butter, coconut sugar, eggs, and vanilla -- mix!
- Separately, combine flour, cacao powder and salt.
- Mix until all ingredients are combined
- Pour batter into bread pan covered with parchment paper
- Cook for 40 minutes!