- I am not a doctor or a dietician. The information I provide is based on my personal experience and my experience as a Nutrition Writer and Level 1 Sports Performance Coach. Any recommendations I may make about weight training, nutrition, supplements or lifestyle, or information provided to you in person or on this website should be discussed between you and your doctor because working out and creating a nutrition plan involves risks. The information you receive in our emails, programs, services and products do not take the place of professional medical advice.
- For Educational and Informational Purposes Only. While we draw on our prior professional expertise and background in many areas, you acknowledge that we are supporting you in our roles exclusively as nutrition coaches only. We provide information concerning, but not limited to general health and wellness.
- We aim to accurately represent the information provided in our e-mails, programs, services, and products. You are acknowledging that you are participating voluntarily in using any of our e-mails, programs, services, and/or products, and you alone are solely and personally responsible for your results. You acknowledge that you take full responsibility for your health, life and well-being, as well as the health, lives and well-being of your family and children (born and unborn, as applicable), and all decisions now or in the future.
- Before starting any new diet and exercise program please check with your doctor and clear any exercise and/or diet changes with them before beginning. We are NOT doctors, nutritionists or registered dietitians. We do not claim to help cure any condition or disease. We do not provide medical aid or nutrition advise for the purpose of health or disease nor do we claim to be doctors or dietitians.
- Any product recommendation is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Our statements and information have not necessarily been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application or interpretation of any material provided to you as the client.
Results are not guaranteed.
- Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary.
- We cannot and do not guarantee that you will attain a specific or particular result, and you accept the risk that results differ for each individual. The health, fitness, and nutrition success depends on each individual’s background, dedication, desire, and motivation. As with any health-related program or service, your results may vary, and will be based on many variables, including but not limited to, your individual capacity, life experience, unique health and genetic profile, starting point, expertise, and level of commitment.
The content on The Athlete's Kitchen is meant to be informative in nature, but it should not be taken as medical advice. When starting a new training regimen and/or diet, it is always a good idea to consult with a trusted medical professional. We are not a medical resource. The opinions and articles on this site are not intended for use as diagnosis, prevention, and/or treatment of health problems. They are not substitutes for consulting a qualified medical professional.